Privacy & Cookies Policy
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Our site may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. Review Rumble is not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of such third-party sites.
1.2 What Information Do We Collect?
We collect your information when you subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form on our site. When providing information to us, we may ask you to enter your name and email address.
We may keep a record of your email, contact information, and correspondence if you contact us via email.
When provided, we may use such information to respond to you.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use our site.
1.3 What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To personalize your experience
– To improve our website
– To improve customer service
– To send periodic emails
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) to enable the site’s or service provider’s or affiliate’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
1.5 Do We Disclose Any Information to Outside Parties?
We may share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. By using our site, you hereby acknowledge and consent to our sharing of your information with our trusted third-party partners.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect our or other’s rights, property or safety.
1.6 International Visitors and Members
To visitors, members, and users of our site who reside outside of the British Virgin Islands, please note that any anonymous or personal information collected from you will be transferred to the British Virgin Islands and processed/stored under British Virgin Islands privacy and other standards. You agree that by using our site and any services provided by us, you are consenting to such transfer to and processing in the British Virgin Islands.
1.7 Third Party Links
Our site includes third-party/affiliate advertisements. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
1.9 Your Consent
2. We respect your privacy
- Review Rumble Ltd respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- We adhere to privacy principles in the British Virgin Islands and to the extent applicable, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you. This includes information such as your name, email address, identification number, or any other type of information that can reasonably identify an individual, either directly or indirectly.
3. What personal information is collected
- Review Rumble Ltd will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you submit to our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send you information, provide updates and process your product or service order.
- We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
4. How we collect your personal information
- How we use your personal information
- Review Rumble Ltd may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information about our products or services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you.
- Review Rumble Ltd will use personal information only for the purposes that you consent to. This may include to:
- provide you with products and services during the usual course of our business activities;
- administer our business activities;
- manage, research and develop our products and services;
- provide you with information about our products and services;
- communicate with you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to, by telephone, email, sms or mail; and
- investigate any complaints.
If you withhold your personal information, it may not be possible for us to provide you with our products and services or for you to fully access our website.
- We may disclose your personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, legal proceedings or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases.
6. Disclosure of your personal information
7. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the European Union (EU)
- Review Rumble Ltd will comply with the principles of data protection set out in the GDPR for the purpose of fairness, transparency and lawful data collection and use.
- We process your personal information as a Processor and/or to the extent that we are a Controller as defined in the GDPR.
- We must establish a lawful basis for processing your personal information. The legal basis for which we collect your personal information depends on the data that we collect and how we use it.
- We will only collect your personal information with your express consent for a specific purpose and any data collected will be to the extent necessary and not excessive for its purpose. We will keep your data safe and secure.
- We will also process your personal information if it is necessary for our legitimate interests, or to fulfil a contractual or legal obligation.
- We process your personal information if it is necessary to protect your life or in a medical situation, it is necessary to carry out a public function, a task of public interest or if the function has a clear basis in law.
- We do not collect or process any personal information from you that is considered “Sensitive Personal Information” under the GDPR, such as personal information relating to your sexual orientation or ethnic origin unless we have obtained your explicit consent, or if it is being collected subject to and in accordance with the GDPR.
- You must not provide us with your personal information if you are under the age of 16 without the consent of your parent or someone who has parental authority for you. We do not knowingly collect or process the personal information of children.
8. Your rights under the GDPR
- If you are an individual residing in the EU, you have certain rights as to how your personal information is obtained and used. Review Rumble Ltd complies with your rights under the GDPR as to how your personal information is used and controlled if you are an individual residing in the EU
- Except as otherwise provided in the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- to be informed how your personal information is being used;
- access your personal information (we will provide you with a free copy of it);
- to correct your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- to delete your personal information (also known as “the right to be forgotten”);
- to restrict processing of your personal information;
- to retain and reuse your personal information for your own purposes;
- to object to your personal information being used; and
- to object against automated decision making and profiling.
- We may ask you to verify your identity before acting on any of your requests.
9. Hosting and International Data Transfers
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties or sites located in countries outside of Australia. These may include, but are not limited to the British Virgin Islands, United States and/or Australia.
- We and our other group companies have offices and/or facilities in the British Virgin Islands, United States and/or Australia. Transfers to each of these countries will be protected by appropriate safeguards, these include one or more of the following: the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission which you can obtain from the European Commission Website; the use of binding corporate rules, a copy of which you can obtain from Review Rumble Ltd’s Data Protection Officer.
- The hosting facilities for our website are situated in the British Virgin Islands, United States and/or Australia. Transfers to each of these Countries will be protected by appropriate safeguards, these include one or more of the following: the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission which you can obtain from the European Commission Website; the use of binding corporate rules, a copy of which you can obtain from Review Rumble Ltd’s Data Protection Officer.
- Our Suppliers and Contractors are situated in the British Virgin Islands, United States and/or Australia. Transfers to each of these Countries will be protected by appropriate safeguards, these include one or more of the following: the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission which you can obtain from the European Commission Website; the use of binding corporate rules, a copy of which you can obtain from Review Rumble Ltd’s Data Protection Officer.
- You acknowledge that personal data that you submit for publication through our website or services may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such personal data by others.
10. Security of your personal information
- Review Rumble Ltd is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- Where we employ data processors to process personal information on our behalf, we only do so on the basis that such data processors comply with the requirements under the GDPR and that have adequate technical measures in place to protect personal information against unauthorised use, loss and theft.
11. Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you and to the extent applicable in accordance with the EU GDPR. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at [email protected].
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out any other applicable law.
12. Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to [email protected]. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
- When you visit our website: When you come to our website (www.badenbower.com), we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
- Third party sites: Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Review Rumble Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.