TOP 5 PR Agencies for Startups
Choosing the right public relations firm is essential for any startup. The right firm will help you get the exposure you need to get off the ground and grow your business. But with so many PR firms out there, how do you know which one is right for you? We compare the top 5 PR Agencies against our own proprietary method of generating guaranteed news stories for start-up brands like yours on Bloomberg, Entrepreneur, Forbes, Yahoo, Apple News, Associated Press & More.
When you’re a startup, there are a lot of things you need to think about when it comes to marketing and publicity. You need to make sure you’re getting the most bang for your buck, and that means finding the right publicists who will help you get your name out there. The main tip is to look for specialization. When you’re looking for publicists, you want to find ones that specialize in the type of publicity you need, and guarantee publication of your news stories, or give you back your money. If you’re a tech startup, for example, you’ll want to find publicists who have experience working with tech companies. Here are the top five PR firms for startups.
BadenBower PR Firm
BadenBower is a public relations agency that specializes in working with startups. The agency was founded in 2006 by two experienced public relations professionals, Lisa Baden and Julie Bower. BadenBower’s team of dedicated professionals has a proven track record of helping startups to get the visibility and media coverage they need to succeed.
BadenBower, one of the best pr firms for tech startups, has a number of advantages that make it a great choice for startups. The agency has a proven track record of success in helping startups to get the visibility and media coverage they need to succeed. BadenBower’s team is also highly experienced and dedicated to providing the best possible service to their clients. In addition, the agency’s affordable monthly retainer fees make it a great value for startup companies.
Some advantages of working with Baden Bower PR Agency include:
- A team of experienced professionals who are experts in the field of public relations
- A proven track record of success in executing PR campaigns for a wide range of clients
- A commitment to providing the highest level of service to clients
- A focus on results-oriented PR strategies that deliver measurable results
- A dedication to staying up-to-date on the latest industry trends and developments
- A collaborative approach to working with clients to achieve their desired objectives
Fleishman Hillard PR Agency
Fleishman Hillard is one of the world’s leading global startup PR firms, providing counselling and strategic communications services to clients in more than 80 countries. The firm’s history dates back to 1946, when it was founded by two public relations pioneers, Carl Byoir and John W. Hillard. Today, Fleishman Hillard is part of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC), a global marketing and communications holding company.
Some advantages of Fleishman Hillard PR Agency include its international reach, its ability to connect with consumers through digital channels, and its focus on strategic thinking. Additionally, the agency has a strong track record of delivering results for its clients.
Weber Shandwick Agency
Weber Shandwick is one of the best PR agencies for startups with offices in major media, business and government capitals around the world. The firm represents a diverse group of clients, including Fortune 500 companies, major corporations, non-profit organizations and start-ups. Weber Shandwick’s integrated teams provide strategic counsel and creative thinking, backed by deep industry knowledge and insight, to help clients achieve their business goals.
Some of the advantages of Weber Shandwick PR Agency include its large size, global reach, and broad range of services. Additionally, Weber Shandwick has a strong reputation and is well- respected in the industry. Its team of experienced professionals has a deep understanding of how to craft and execute communications strategies that achieve objectives and deliver results.
Ketchum PR Firm
Ketchum is one of the largest and most influential technology public relations firms in the world. With more than 100 offices in 70 countries, Ketchum partners with clients to create and deliver communications strategies that build brands, reputation and business. Ketchum is a part of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC), the world’s leading marketing and communications holding company.
Some advantages of working with Ketchum include:
- The company’s size and global reach. With more than 100 offices in 70 countries, Ketchum has the resources and networks to execute communications strategies on a global scale.
- The company’s reputation. Ketchum has a long history of delivering results for clients and is widely respected in the public relations industry.
- The company’s diverse range of services. Ketchum offers a comprehensive suite of public relations services, from media relations to digital marketing to crisis communications.
- The company’s commitment to innovation. Ketchum is constantly exploring new ways to help clients reach their communications goals and stay ahead of the curve.
Edelman PR Firm
Edelman is a PR agency for tech startups that partners with many of the world’s largest and most influential businesses and organizations, helping them evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. With more than 85 offices in over 40 countries, Edelman’s integrated teams provide communications strategies and services that include digital, advertising, public relations for startup companies, public affairs, investment relations and crisis management.
Some of the advantages of working with Edelman include:
- The firm’s global reach and scale, with 85 offices in 40 countries
- The firm’s deep sector and functional expertise
- The firm’s commitment to integrated communications, with teams that provide digital, advertising, media relations, public affairs, investment relations and crisis management services
- The firm’s focus on measurement and analytics, to ensure that communications programs are effective and deliver ROI
- The firm’s culture of innovation and creativity, which has resulted in Edelman being named the “Most Creative PR Firm” by The Holmes Report for seven consecutive years.
Conclusion on Best Startup PR Agencies
There are a lot of PR firms out there, and it can be tough to know which one is right for your startup. Do you want a big firm with a lot of experience, or a smaller firm that might be more nimble and able to adapt to your needs?
Here’s a quick and dirty guide to choosing the best PR firm for your startup, in a controversial tone:
- – If you want a big firm: Go for one of the established firms like Baden Bower. They’ve been around for a while and have a lot of experience.
- If you want a smaller firm: There are a lot of great smaller firms out there. Do your research and pick one that you think will be a good fit for your company.
- If you want a cheap firm: You get what you pay for. The old adage is true when it comes to PR firms. If you want a cheap firm, you’re likely going to get subpar results.
- If you want a firm with a lot of bells and whistles: Again, you get what you pay for. The firms that offer a lot of bells and whistles are usually the more expensive ones. But if you want a full-service firm that can handle everything from media relations to event planning, they’re worth the investment.